Best Vitamins for Women
Best Vitamins for Women
Each stage of a woman’s life requires a different type of vitamin.
The following are the best vitamins for women over 50, prenatal women, adult women, and active women.
Garden of Life Vitamin Code 50 &Wiser
When Garden of Life developed this vitamin special attention was paid to the complexities of a woman’s body in the over 50 changing stage of life.
Garden of Life Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser Women’s Multi is a comprehensive multivitamin with RAW Food-Created Nutrients™. This specialized formula for maturing women addresses nutritional needs to support the following areas:
- Breast Health – Vitamins D and E
- Bone Strength – Vitamins C, D, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
- Healthy Heart & Blood Pressure – Vitamin B Complex, Vitamins C and E
- Optimal Digestio – Live Probiotics and Enzymes, Vitamin D3, Zinc
- Eye Health – Vitamins A, C and Zinc
- Memory & Concentration – Vitamin B Complex, Vitamins C, D3 and E
Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal
Try Garden of Life-Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal . These vitamins are uncooked, untreated and unadulterated, with no binders or fillers and always dairy-free and gluten-free.
Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Vitamins contain probiotics that enhance the immune systems of mothers as well as their babies.
Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal also contains 800mcg of raw food-created folate. Folate is a B vitamin found mostly in green, leafy vegetables such as spinach or kale. They also contain Ginger to help ease morning sickness.
The Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal formula is specially designed to support the following areas:
- Support the immune system of your unborn child
- Support the immune system of Mom and her newborn baby
- Support healthy digestion and elimination with Probiotics, Ginger, Vitamin D, and Zinc
- Help ease digestive discomfort
- Support heart and blood health with Iron, Vitamins C, E, and B-Complex, plus Folate
- Support healthy neural tube development with 800mcg of Folate
- Support skin health with Vitamins A and C, Copper and Iron
Garden of Life Vitamin Code Women’s Formula
When Garden of Life developed this vitamin special attention was paid to the complex functions of a women’s body. These raw vitamins are made from whole food fruits & vegetables and are uncooked, untreated, unadulterated, no fructose, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate or corn starch and contain live probiotics & enzymes. Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw One for Women
This specialized formula for women addresses the nutritional needs to support the following areas:
- Breast Health – Vitamins D and E
- Reproductive System – Folate, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
- Bone Strength – Vitamins A, C, D3, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
- Healthy Skin – Vitamins A, C, Copper
- Healthy Heart – Vitamin B Complex, Vitamins C and E
- Optimal Digestion – Live Probiotics and Enzymes, Vitamin D3 and Zinc
SHREDZ Multivitamin for Women
SHREDZ provides a line of all-natural gluten-free fitness supplements and are excellent for teenagers and women who work out with weights and aerobics. SHREDZ is a positive movement in the Health & Fitness industry that has overwhelmingly taken the internet by storm with over thirty (30) million social followers. They are committed to providing the highest quality ingredients in doses that are clinically shown to be effective
All products are manufactured in the USA in GMP FDA Inspected Facilities.
SHREDZ MultiVitamin for Women
is a super vitamin designed to boost a woman’s immune system and protect the body from harmful toxins. You are getting passion, dedication, and the highest quality ingredients in each and every bottle. These vitamins are made to create results. Each capsule contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin A (Beta Carotene)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 5 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitmain B3 (Niacinamide)
- Magnesium (Magnesium Citrate)
- Calcium (Calcium Citrate)
- Iron (as Ferrochel Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate)
- Women’s Multivitamin Blend – consists of Inositol Hexaphosphate, Psyllium Husk, African Mango 10:1 (Irvingia Gabonensis, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Lemon Bioflavonoids, Lycopene, Activin (Grapeseed Extract 95% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins), Cranberry Extract, Litchi Fruit Extract, Raspberry Ketones, Lutein, Olive Leaf Extract, Echinacea, Zeaxanthin
SHREDZ Ingredients Offer the Following Benefits:
- Vitamin B12– Essential in the development of healthy blood cells, nerve cells, and proteins in the body. It is essential for healthy skin, hair and nails. B12 helps with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. It also regulates the nervous system and reduces stress and depression.
- Vitamin B3 – Niacin enhances GABA activity inside the brain, which in turn helps reduce anxiety. B3 also helps reduce LDL-cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Vitamin B6 – plays a critical role in the health of the adrenal glands.
- Magnesium – Important for supporting adrenal function. Low levels of magnesium are associated with nervous tension, anxiety, irritability and insomnia.
- Echinacea – Boosts Immunity, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant
- Cranberry Extract – help cleanse unwanted compounds from the urinary tract, allowing a healthy flow of urine
- African Mango – May help with cholesterol, and non-stimulant body fat loss
- Inositol Hexaphosphate- supports nerve function and healthy cell growth
- Raspberry Ketones – Popular non-stimulant used to decrease body fat
- Lychee Fruit Extract – Antioxidant, helps digestion
You can find them in our hand selected supplement store.
If you’re considering taking any herbal supplement as a treatment for anxiety, talk to your doctor first, especially if you take other medications. The interaction of some herbal supplements and certain medications can cause serious side effects.
If your anxiety is interfering with daily activities, talk with your doctor. More serious forms of anxiety generally need medical treatment or psychological counseling (psychotherapy) for symptoms to improve.